7.09.2005

I love facts and intuition...

I love everyone around me. I love randomness. I love the fact that every detail is crucial. I love My lost friends. I love dead people. Hooo... my beliefs are so easy to beat. The beat, the beat... Dead poets’ society and the beat generation. A thousand miles are just a kiss in the poetic reality of love. I can hear you saying these words to me even when I'm drunk my love. I'm coming home like I'm supposed to do. I love being in love with the impossible love I feel for You girl. Nothing is as strong as the things I remember of you. A guitar is talking to me and saying that everything is like the sun shine. Just because I'm not afraid to say I love you. I Know you are just a girl that is trying to learn how to love but nothing is as easy as coming home again. I'll kiss no matter what. When I'm drunk I say "In Venus Veritas" with loss of spelling errors. Just because I'm intuitive. Just because I love those girls that love me and my ethics overcomes the fact that I'm away. I love you words of the lost women. I love you woman. I love the idea of what you are. I'm trying to fight against the spell you've put on me. I love your memories but I can't agree with what you are. Don't be afraid and I hear me saying that I know one day you'll love me. The fact is that tomorrow you'll know I'm unpredictable. Love me as I am. Kiss before I believe in you and then show me how easily you can forget me. This is the way I learned How to love. You Know you are sweet little love maker. Foxy lady tell me the truth and forget the fact that I'm all right. Forget me but love me for ever and ever. Never believe in god just because your need it. Foxy lady believe in yourself and in the fact that I love you. Your skin sounds like love in pure silk. Nothing resembles the quarks and the sentence I used to say to you:
-Foxy lady: I'll never forget you.

No comments: