1.20.2005

Places

Real places:

Sirvozelo... when will I go back to the most perfect place? June?
Fabrica... when will I feel the warm night and that peaceful feeling inside again?
Chão de Couce... when will I enjoy the beauty of my past?
Alfama... the maze of an endless sweet talk.
Chaves... warm water, great food, Beatriz.
Madrid... Tissen, Prado, Guernica, Spanish pleasure.
Barcelona... Las ramblas and to feel alive.
Paris... There is still a lot to see.
London... Ana, exhibitions, parks and rain.
Rila... Will I ever use my soul again?
Prague... hummm to good to be true. Absinth. Girls. Culture. What a combination!
Krakow... Jazz!
Munich... Beer!
Venice... If she comes with me.
Florence... My kind of place. Where I was truly born.
Sevilha e Cordoba... The south of Spain brings my past back.
Almendra... Wine, river, friends, train track.
Rennes... close to Mont de Saint Michele.
Sintra... paradise is always available.
Bordeaux... learning how to travel.
Costa Vicentina... I want it now.
Lyon... roman ruins.
Tavira... Let's go for an Ice cream and a cinema in a summer Portuguese night?
Amsterdam... smoking, museums, bicycles, pleasure and nice people.
Scotland and Wales... forget it.
Moscow... red square and 1986.
Leningrad... the Venice of the north. Baltic Sea. Winter palace. Hermitage.
Hamburg... Great surprise.
Antwerp... bookshops and a cultural atmosphere.
Hanover... wonderful party.
Frankfurt... How can they do it so quickly?
Budapest... in the sauna with two Swedish girls.
Cheskycrumlov... going down the river, drinking pints and having fun.
Melnik... Daniela and great wine.
Athens... One crazy night.
Bucharest... the power of evil and knowing the two Swedish girls a bit better.
Asturias... Just great in every way.
Andorra... Ski and shopping.
5 Terre... magical. The best.

Dreams:
Morocco... the beginning of the African dream. Will I ever smoke for the sun to set?
Turkey... The beginning of the east.
Rome... Can't miss it this time.
Berlin... Lina and Helga, Kiefer and night life.
Vienna... Romantic and moving.
Croatia... Girls!!! I know they are waiting.
Tran Siberian rail way... Beijing by train. Starting to explore Asia. Next summer with Pedro.
South America... one year travelling when I get the chance.

Who is coming?

P.S. Lisbon... the town where I could live for ever.

No comments: