1.17.2005

It's ridiculous...

People are not pure enough to be able to speak and write about good and evil.
But they do. People are often ignorant, stupid, aggressive and unpleasant... and those are the same people that claim to be humble, peaceful, nice and literate.
I'm not one of them. I say I'm arrogant, aggressive, hard and ignorant... I just hope one day I'll manage to become the opposite of what I say I am... I work for that goal everyday but I know I'll never be who I want to be.

I love being ignorant and exploring the world for the first time. I don't judge people that do bad things without knowing it if they are trying their best. I only hate people that do it consciously or that don't try hard enough. I hate when people refuse to improve. I hate stupidity so much I can't be friends with someone stupid.

Why are people so self-seeking?

No comments: