11.13.2004

things

If I had speakers in my chest I would never have to play chess with brides and bachelors. Music would come naturally to the world. From my heart. From my passion. The sound would grow and turn into light. Particles and waves would merge. In the desire of the unknown I would find my insomnia and the ideas that come with it. Brains would get stormy and my hands would stop. I would look up and show the ones I love how it works inside. The intension, the rage of love and the impossibility of becoming a truly free spirit. Remember to put down your thoughts otherwise they'll never become... You know that when you think you are never sure if you are having ideas or not. You know that some of your feeling come from the outside and most of your actions are intensions of your unconsciousness. And these last ones make you what you are. Think harder. Feel stronger and fight yourself as if you were god. MAma Mia the italians say. Nossa senhora da agrela... Que não há santa como ela! the portuguese repeat over and over.

No comments: