11.06.2004

The most relevant is always the last word.

Back to life

During this past week I tried to find all I needed in every way possible. I went to several parties and pubs, I searched for the magazines, books and objects I needed to build my world around me. I worked proximately 10 hours a day. Cleaned my future studio and found a gallery in Birmingham to exhibit in June 2005. I worked in some Photoshop images for a friend. Almost finished the body of the chocolate rider (the brain is still missing). Saw a memorable exhibition by Robert Frank in Tate Modern and managed to get an invitation to a private talk with Cabrita Reis and Adrian Searle in London (Camden Art Centre).
I missed my sister deeply during all this time but this last week was hell. I need to be with her and have a long nice chat. I need to kill the “Saudade”...

No comments: