10.14.2005

Tomorrow

I'll wake up at 7. Work on the new triptych sculpture/installation called: «They do in the magazines I read...». Pain the Mural and photograph it. Post pictures of both works. Remember to eat. Remember to book the dentist. Don't forget to do your washing. Sleep and read during Saturday. Add links to mosaic/visual text on the side bar. Check the following websites: www.panopticon.com, www.hidrazone.com. Paperwork and writing on Sunday. Monday and Wednesday get feedback on the mural from tutors. Sort out transportations and technical needs for the installation of the mural during the week. Keep going with the work I've been doing in sculpture. Go to some extra tutorials for contextual studies. Book the bus to go to London and see the main exhibitions. Keep an eye out for galleries you can afford to exhibit it in London. When is Pedro coming from Portugal to visit me? I have a lot to talk about. Check Luis Borges (writer).

No comments: