2.13.2006

Not just another day in London

Today
Hogarden
Flavin
nice pub meal
Cyberdog.net
Camden market
New hat
White beer
Ilegal photos
Imax 3D film
Sound sensitive t-shirt
Buying everything else half-price
But still spending a lot of money
Having fun
A day I won't forget
One mesage from someone I care
One lucky meeting
Claire Bishop on the train
Music changing my pace
Homesick
Missing the sea
imagining the blue sky over my head
knowing the box is uncomplete
thinking outside of it
Bombing my mind with questions
on the way home...
home is now a room
I need home to be a family
A family means someone else
It means feeling and sharing
Even if just for a few minutes everyday.


Camané's blog has photos you will love - please click here

1 comment:

Manel Furtado said...

Um granda dia com o Camané para resumir isto em tuga.