5.31.2005


The second Kitaj on the blog and the first I saw with my own eyes for as long as I wanted to. The Corbusier chair was the one where I did my psychoanalysis too (I bet he did his). I'm planning to write my dissertation on psychology and art... After all it was through therapy that I found my world, freedom and my passions. How influent was psychology in the art world? How many people wrote about this? I want to read during the summer and write half of it by August. Can you identify the writers in the painting? Can you tell me which elements he picked of from Kafka books? Did you feel sometimes that books do part of your psychoanalysis? But that those bits would be meaningless if you didn't have an outsider to comment your aparently random speech. I hope one day I meet Kitaj... Posted by Hello

No comments: