12.19.2004

I just need to rest - Só preciso de Descanso

I don't know what's happening to me but I feel much better when I'm home then I ever did. Except for the photos I'll take Monday, in the Hospital where I used to be a student, I'm just going to enjoy relaxing next week. I feel an extreme need for a warm family Christmas. I won't buy presents unfortunately but I'll try to be with them and compensate for that.

I wish for people to become a little bit more aware of what they are. That's my wish for this year. If my wish comes true the world will become a much better place.

Exhibitions I'm going to see before 2005: Paula Rego (Porto), Pomar (CCB), Vieira da Silva (Lisbon).

Photos I'm going to take before 2005: Anatomy Lesson, Psychiatric wing, Black walls, Labs, E.R., Brains, Arm in a Jar, Heart in a jar, The anatomy class room, Autopsy (series), IST, Engineering, Liceu, High School.

I've been feeling angry about one situation that started to make me feel sick last summer. I wasn't expecting it to come around again during this period but it’s not my fault. Some people show how immoral they are in the most unpleasant way. Please phantoms go away. I don't need you around anymore. Go for pills instead. Go for self-destruction. Go for an irrational absence of feelings. Go for whatever makes your selfishness feel better but never turn back to talk to me. I just need you to leave me by myself with what is mine. That's it. Go away... James Joyce plagiarism is so revolting. BOOOO not mooo...


No comments: